Car Battery Jump Start Los Angeles
Your car battery supplies energy to your vehicle and makes it start. Once your car is running, the alternator is what keeps supplying electricity to your system. Many people forget to turn off the lights in the car, leave the A/C or the radio on. When they wake up the next day, they find out the car will not start.
With Green Towing Los Angeles, you will be assisted with a technician who has the latest diagnostic equipment. We can detect the source of a problem and our service technicians will provide a solution. Our equipment can even determine how much longer your battery will last! If only a simple jump start car service is needed, our portable battery pack will have the means to get your car back to running condition. However, if your car battery has been dead for quite a while, it will need a charge. We will run our battery system to yours, and give you about 10-15 minutes of charging, enough for it to start up and long enough for it to continue running on its own.
Ways to Prevent a Flat Battery
Here are some tips to ensure a working, functional battery:
- A battery is meant to be periodically charged. When that doesn’t happen, the capacity is reduced through chemical potential reductions. The car battery should be fully charged and driven regularly. If you are unable to do so, try to have someone start the engine for some time once a week, or simply disconnect the battery.
- Try not to leave the car accessories on when the car is stationary or at a stop.
- If you are staying in cold or extreme climates, try parking your vehicle inside a garage during cold winter or weathers. This can protect your vehicle from the cold which can shorten the lifespan of the battery.
- Keep the battery clean because dirt or moisture around the battery will cause it to lose charge. The terminals and case need to be cleaned thoroughly during the servicing.
- Make sure your battery is secured properly on the engine bay. Car vibrations may cause it to become loose and this can may cause damages to the plates.
- Replace your car battery after 3 to 5 years. However, this duration is dependent on the driving habits, weather, and other conditions.
Towing, Roadside Services and More
If you are stranded on the road, our dedicated express service crew will come to your aid fast. Contact us for more information about other services we offer. We provide towing and roadside services such as flatbed towing, wheel lift towing, flat tire change and more.
Providing Services in Los Angeles
We are available 24/7 and just a call away from you. Our team serves in Los Angeles and its area, all around the San Fernando Valley. Give us a call and we will have a friendly dispatcher to discuss with you about your location to see if a roadside technician will be able to assist you right away.